My kitchen and workspace are ALWAYS covered in sticky note lists, recipe tricks, reminders and doodles. I needed a better outlet to hash out these thoughts, look back at trial and errors, and just be creative by trying new ideas- whether it be a DIY project, new recipe, crazy workouts or diet, or just an image that I designed.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- Currently live in Destin, Florida, where I work a full time job and spend as much time on the beach as I can
- Recently moved from Nashville, TN, so I’m jumping into the exciting nightlife and culture of this new town
- Have a major sweet tooth, and tons of dental problems
- Grew up in small town called Monroeville, the literary capital of Alabama (You may of heard of some of our famous writers – Nelle Harper Lee, Truman Capote, Cynthia Tucker & Mark Childress, just to name a few)
- Totally obsessed with Hobby Lobby and Auburn University athletics.
- Love to eat everything – from steak with mac and cheese to tofu with veggies
- Allergic to shellfish, garlic (can you even imagine that?), and fire ants. Also, I might have to add mushrooms to this list – bummer!
Welcome to my blog, Stuck on Stuckey. This blog has been so much fun so far, and I really hope that you enjoy reading my thoughts, experiments and mishaps 🙂
Feel Free to send me feedback here. I’d love to hear from you!