Today is the first day of winter. ❄️
While I may not be bundling up like Randy from A Christmas Story here in Florida today, it’s actually slightly chilly.
And of course, Christmas is just a few days away. I’ve been brushing up on my tech skills with a few new courses the past few months, but I have definitely made time to get ready for my favorite Holiday! All my presents are wrapped (after Black Friday actually), my Christmas decorations went up on time, and I have watched a few Christmas movies too! I’ve even gone ice skating!
Maybe you aren’t in the holiday spirit quite yet. Or, you are looking for a few ideas to freshen up your Christmas decor. I wanted to share five of my favorite Christmas ideas that I’ve seen this season:
- Brit Co’s 12 Christmas Cocktails
- Southern Living’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Real Simple’s 17 Easy Christmas Decorations
- Martha Stewart’s DIY Christmas Ornaments
- A Taste of Home’s Gingerbread House Tips
Enjoy! And hope you have a very, Merry Christmas!