Instead of making New Year’s resolutions, I thought I might revisit that #30at30 list. Let’s see how I’m doing…
30. Freshen up on my Spanish. I downloaded a few apps…don’t feel like I’m fluent though.
29. Recreate my family tree. I have relatives from Turkey? More on this later.
Go to 10 new restaurants.
- Bistro Bijoux
- Local Catch
- V Seagrove
- The Great Southern
- Cuvee 30A
- The Bowery on 30A
- Cayman Grill (Orange Beach)
- Shan Kishi Sushi and Hibachi on 30A
27. Learn to swim better.
26. Learn CPR.
25. Sell something.
24. Write more.
Set networking goals. Trying a few tips out, and have really challenged myself to talk and get to know the people I’m talking to.
22. Become a connoisseur of something…
21. Treat myself to something expensive and pay for it in cash.
20. Celebrate something, somewhere else. I celebrated helping raise $12,000 for an event in Inlet Beach. I had to drive 20 minutes so it’s counting for now!
19. Start a collection. (I’m open for ideas!)
18. Plant a tree.
5 4 art exhibits.
- V. LaLa Galleries
16. Complete a 30 day challenge.
- Currently in the process of a Yoga Challenge, on Day #5.
15. Do something that scares me.
14. Transition my 20 year old closet to my 30 year old closet. Donated things that don’t fit/ are too young!
13. Plan a road trip.
12. Plan for a retirement.
11. Get a bonus at work.
10. Create a scrapbook.
9. Plan a big trip.
8. Get in shape.
7. Create a morning routine. I’ve been pretty consistent with this one. I make up my bed, drink coffee, check personal emails, read something for myself – like a encouraging blog, check my money, and sometimes do a quick workout before hopping in the shower and/or getting ready for the day. It helps to get up earlier. 6. Go on a SUP adventure. DONE! My best friend Jeri and I went out on the Destin Harbor, and it was so much fun. We were not great, but we didn’t fall in either!
four two classes: one weird, one professional, one cooking and one social (like etiquette).
- Weird – Aerial Pilates
- Professional : SEO Marketing class & Google Analytics Class
4. Visit somewhere I’ve never been before.
3. Go to church, regularly. So far, so good. Trying out a few new churches with the move.
2. Pay off all CC Debt.
1. Buy a place to live and set up a home. DONE!!!!
Yeah, time to get busy.