For me, the beautiful fall season means football games, bonfires, cute scarves and this year- new shoes! While the weather on the Emerald Coast hasn’t brought any significant temperature drops yet, I am over my sandals and so ready to pull out some new options to cover my toes this season. The transfer from snowy Nashville to sunny Destin will probably be a bit of a shock to my wardrobe too, so I’ve invested in a few booties this year to compliment my dresses and pants.
Here are my favorites so far! Ooh la la!
In case you love them too, I added the links! Some of them are even on sale!
1. Old Navy – Women’s Perforated Faux-Suede Ankle Boots
2. Refresh – Women Amany Pumps
3. Gap – Canvas Flats – I got these at the Outlet store, but I can’t find a link. I’ll add when I find one!
4. Carlos Santana – Camino Wedges
5. Old Navy – Women’s Strapy Ankle Boots – Black
6. Old Navy – Women’s Strapy Ankle Boots – Brown